Monday, July 12, 2010

What is fear?

Day 10 talks about fears.

So, I guess I say to myself.. "Self - what are your greatest fears?"

I think my greatest fear is that my children will pass away before I do. No parent should have to live through their child leaving this planet before them. Parents are supposed to go first. It should be law.

Next to that is my fear of dying at the age of 44. We have a history in my family of women dying at 44. My Mother and Grandmother both died at that age. They both had 7 year old grandchildren when they passed away. My oldest son is old enough to have a 7 year old when I am 44. I hope he makes better decisions then I did and that I will "Beat the curse" and not die at 44. If I live to 45, I am going to have one heck of a party, and ya'll are invited.

My other big fear is water. After almost drowning when I was little, I've had a fear of water that is over my head. I am a baby. I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment