Monday, July 12, 2010

Wedding Challenge

So day 9's challenge was all about our wedding. I know I've blogged about my wedding before but I figure I can throw in a few more pictures!

We were married on May 6th, 2007 (5/6/7.. easy to remember) in Hudson, NH! There is a very old, little chapel there with a whole story behind it and we decided it was the best fit for us. After we had decided on it we told my MIL and she then informed me that it was the same place her and my FIL were married so that made it even more special.

The day was beautiful. It was in the upper 60's and very sunny. That was super welcomed as for the whole entire month before our wedding, it did nothing but rain. We were worried that the grounds would be wet, and muddy but we lucked out that things seemed to dry up and bloom just in time for the wedding.

The reception was in Hollis NH. Not the greatest place, but we had fun and that is all that matters! Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.


Photobucket
Outside the Chapel

Photobucket
First kiss

Photobucket
My brother and I

Photobucket
Our amazing wedding party

Photobucket
The best friends we could ask for

Photobucket
So what, we were a little immature

Photobucket
We had a lot of fun

Photobucket
Go AJ, it's your birthday

Photobucket
Poor Joshua... embarassed as ever

Photobucket
Our boys were getting down with their bad selves

1 comment:

  1. Oooh your wedding looked like a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete