Thursday, July 1, 2010

A 30 day challenge

So, here is peer pressure at it's finest. Well, Internet "bloggy" pressure anyways. I have always loved a challenge so here I go with the latest one... Vanessa put up a blog today about how she is joining this thing called a 30 Day Challenge. She had a link over to Prenda Le Stelle and she's pretty much telling me I should go do this too. So I figure why not. It will be fun to look back at this crazy month of July to see what I did, or thought or felt.

So today's assignment is for us to tell everyone single one of you about ourselves. This should be simple.... Maybe!

1. My name is Jessica. I hear my mother wanted to name me Jennifer but somebody talked her out of it. It wouldn't have mattered either way because there were at least 3 Jessica's and Jennifer's in my class at all times.
Photobucket
This is me ^^ (hey, it was my BFF's 30th b-day and I was designated carry the COACH lady. I had two of them at that point)

2. I married my best friend on May 06, 2007. His name is Carl. On most days I love him to the Moon and back. Days like today, well lets just say I wish his shift at work lasted 24 hours, haha!
Photobucket
^^ One of my favorite wedding pictures

3. We have FOUR (yes you read that correctly) amazingly handsome boys. As much as I thought I wanted a girl at one point, I would never trade any of them, for anything. These kids are going to keep me young.
Photobucket
^^here they are, taken in Feb of this year! Aren't they adorable?!?!

4. I don't have a TON of friends. I know a lot of great people and am becoming friendly with many more but I've been burned more times then I can count by supposed "friends". Lucky for me I have two BFF's of my own. One lives in NY. We'll call her KK!
Photobucket
^^ here we are together umm almost 2 years ago

and the other lives here in AZ. (I don't have a picture of the two of us together right now... need to work on that).

5. I am a HUGE fan of the Colts! Yes, the NFL team. I love love love football. On Sundays (and some Thur and Saturdays) you'll find me hanging out in front of the TV watching the games...
Photobucket

6. My son William has the cutest BFF in the whole world!
Photobucket
^^ enough said :-)

7. I miss my mother a TON! This month, on the 16th will be 5 years since she passed away. She never got to know my youngest son, or my niece Lily. They say it gets easier with time, but I am not so sure.
Photobucket
^^Here she is the night before she passed away. It really reminds you not to take ANYTHING for granted. And don't assume that someone will be here tomorrow, because my mom is living proof that that is not always the case.

OK, so there are a few things about me! I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds! I hope you enjoyed this posting!!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is so sweet. I can see you in that pic of your mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, everyone else's is way better then mine, Oh well I have something great planned for tomorrow.

    And tear, so sweet Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Shelly, I can so see your mom in you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that WAS you, until I read that it was your Mama. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete