Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2 days of fun

So I seriously think that I am the worlds worst 30 day challenge player. Mostly because it has been so rare that I've done the blog posting on the day at hand. Take today for instance, I'm going to group 2 days in one blog posting. I think that when I do a couple smaller notes on one day, they don't get read and then what is the point right?

So Day 26 wants to know what my most surprising moment was.

I am totally clueless as to what to write for this. I really don't like surprises, so I always know about things way before they happen. My husband and I both HATE surprises so we tend to tell each other everything. Neither of us like being the center of attention when we had no clue we were going to be. I knew about my bridal shower, my baby shower. Heck, I am even having a say in the details of my 30th birthday bash in September.

I guess I'll have to say when I found out I was pregnant with William. With the other boys, it wasn't so much a surprise when we found out. I had a feeling I was pregnant before I even was late for my period. But with William I had no idea. We HAD been trying for couple months. And by trying I'll say that I knew about when I would ovulate and we'd do "it" sometime in that week and see what happens. Well, it was in December Carl was cleaning the bathroom and found a random pee-stick under the sink. I forgot it was there truthfully. I had planned on waiting until after I was due to go to Walgreens to buy some but said eh, why not... A little tinkle tinkle and 3 minutes later, there was my plus sign..... Yep, I was surprised because I had NO idea this time.

Kind of lame story huh? Oh well, it is what it is. Now on to day 27. I get to brag about myself because I guess I get to tell you what I am good at! Woot Woot!!

Wait, now I have to think about the things I might be good at. Hmmm... OK, well here goes.

~Being a Mom. I guess I never would have said this but I've been told over and over how great my boys are, and how well behaved they are. I think that probably has something to do with how they were raised. I know I can't take 100% credit for this, but still... I must be doing SOMETHING right.

~Playing Soccer. Heck, I even coached my son's soccer team for a couple of years. I need to stop being so fat, so that I can play again. My heart couldn't take the abuse right now, haha

~Cooking. I love to cook, and make up new things. Though cooking cakes and other desserts are not my thing. I leave that to my husband (or to my friend Shannon when she comes for dinner, haha)

~ Dishes. Is it weird to be good at doing dishes? My mother taught me well

~Procrastinating... Why do something today when you can put it off until tomorrow??? That's my motto!

~Being the boss. I was a great boss back in the day. I can't wait to get out into the work force again and hopefully be the boss of some more people!

No comments:

Post a Comment