Friday, July 9, 2010

5 Question Friday

Today is also 5 Question Friday over at My Little Life. The rules are pretty simple. Copy and paste these question into your own blog, then link up here and go read everyone else's answers... Oh and have fun!


1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Chicken. There are so many options with chicken and it is my absolute favorite thing on the planet... YUM!

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
In short, NO! When I was 18, I never would have guessed that I'd be a SAHM of four amazing little guys.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
College... like lived the total college life. I studied but wasn't into the whole dorm room thing, and college parties. *sigh*

4. What color are your kitchen walls?
A funky yellow! I want to change it

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
Ice Ice Baby..... Yeah, don't shoot me!

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you played and I'll go check out your answers too!

1 comment: