Friday, July 23, 2010

Pet Peeves..

Day 17 of the challenge is all about our pet peeves. We've all got them, right? I know I do. Anyways, here are a few of mine in no particular order

~ One-uppers. I can't stand people who constantly have to be one upping people. I've dealt with this in my personal life and when I was working, in my professional life.

~ Cliques. Again, hate them. We are all grown ups now, cliques should not exist. That being said, I am fine with people having their friends, but to be all cliquey and only include certain people is childish in my opinion

~Bad Drivers. And not just whoops, I had a moment bad driving, but people who are constantly driving bad. Talking / texting while driving and not being able to keep your car straight is annoying.

~ People who chew with their mouths open. Enough said..

~ Fake people... you know the kind. The ones who are all nicey nice and then talk crap about you behind your back.

There are more, but that is enough for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment