Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 ~ YAY The boys are coming

So I am super duper excited right now. I just got ticket conformation for my two boys to come out here to Phoenix. See, when I moved here with my husband, only my oldest and youngest came with me. My two middle boys did not want to leave their dad so they stayed behind much to my displeasure. They are going to be out here hopefully after summer vacation , for good - but until then, there has been a LOT of flying on my part to go back east.

Well, my IL's have so kindly offered to fly out here to Phoenix with them for Feb. vacation. How exciting is that? SUPER DUPER exciting if you ask me. This will be the first time that they come out here to our house and they are so looking forward to it. I was going to go back east for Feb. vacation but was dreading it due to the absurd coldness that is hitting there. Now I don't have to think about it..

So that is my blog for today. I figured it was HUGE news and I wanted to share it with the total of 3 readers that may check this out!! Be happy for me :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Jess that is awesome! I hope they LOVE it so much they want to come a.s.a.p. to be with their momma!

    ReplyDelete