Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25 (Part 1) We've been sick..

So, wow. If I ever thought that I could post for 365 days in a row, I guess I thought wrong. Apparently life gets in the way sometimes and that just isnt possible. Maybe I should think about changing my goal from 365 days to something else? Not sure what, because 365 days just seems so fun. I'll give it some thought and get back to you on it.

This weekend was pretty fun. It started on Friday when Will and I went out to lunch with some friends. We went to the Corner Bakery Cafe. When we got home, the people were here, fixing the leak in our ceiling. Will decided to be sick so we almost cancelled game night which was planned for Saturday. Thinking back on it, i think we should have cancelled because.........

The whole house is now sick. Saturday we were fine. Carl, Chad and I cleaned the house, made tons of food and waited for everyone to come over. People started arriving around 530. We all had a lot of fun. There was a lot of food and lots of friends. Not 30 minutes after the last group of friends left, it was my turn to be sick. I was up ALL NIGHT LONG.. Finally went into my room at 730 only for Carl to come in at 1230 and ask me what my first symptoms were.. Oh boy, here we go... When we put William down, Carl napped in Chads room, I was sleeping it off in my room and Chad was downstairs watching a movie. When William got up, Carl said he'd take him downstairs as I had a fever and needed rest. Not 20 minutes later, he text me saying Chad was throwing up. I had to come downstairs... 30 minutes after I came downstairs, there goes Carl, doing the run to the bathroom...

So as you can see, it was not a fun house here yesterday. Carl HAD to go to work today as he is the boss and the guy that works with him is flying to Dallas. The poor guy. Chad is up in his room. Nobody wants to eat and everyone is tired. Well, everyone except the little guy who is FULL of energy and needs to be followed all day.. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment