Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 ~ A few of my favorites

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Christmas time. I've put some of these on FB but they are good enough to put here as well.
Photobucket
Will and his best buddy Dominic

Photobucket
Another one of the two boys. Helping each other open gifts at Dominics Grandmothers house.

Photobucket
3 of us at Christmas time (the older boys were back east with their Dad).

Today, we are taking down Christmas. I wanted to get rid of it on the 26th, but Dad thought that we'd save it for the 1st. So here it is, January 2nd and its finally coming down! Now, to get him to take the lights off the front of the house.

My question to you.. When did your Christmas come down?

4 comments:

  1. It was down on the 29th. I love Christmas, but not necessarily all the mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the pics. Our tree just left my house 10 mins ago. Christmas is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're taking ours down tonight! I always love putting it up, but am ready to have my neat house again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My tree took itself down...atleast thats what it felt like:) Jay come home from Maine on 12/26, the boys and I came home 12/28 and there was no sign of Christmas in our house except the christmas cards still hanging:)

    ReplyDelete