Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 ~ Post it note Tuesday

Well, this seems like a pretty fun idea. While I was checking out Shell's Blog, I noticed she was part of this super crazy weekly adventure called Post it note Tuesday..


Go check it out if you have not been there yet, and then make a blog all about your life in a post it note (or notes). I love this idea.... Im glad that I am a blog stalker... err hopper.

Photobucket
Seriously.... I havent had a tire in over a week. Get to it already!!

Photobucket
And while you are out, can you get me an extra special treat???

Photobucket
Where are my priorities... Not with the laundry

Photobucket
yyyuuummm.... is it dinner time yet?

Ok, so I wont lie. I am not creative but I will try my hardest to be better next week! Happy Post it note Tuesday to you!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

  1. LOL@oh look days of our lives is on!!! to funny....so enjoyed your post its

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I like the recipe postie. Never thought of stove top!! Stopping in from Supah's :)

    ReplyDelete