Monday, November 30, 2009

Friend Makin Monday ~ A Survey

It's Monday, again! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I know we sure did. I am staying with my In-laws (while my husband and oldest son are back in Arizona). Thanksgiving dinner was yummy, but when I woke up Friday morning everyone was GONE! They left for Disney World. So now I have the house to myself and could not be happier..

Anyways, since it is Monday I figured that I should jump over to Amber's {aefilkins} blog to find out what this weeks question was. This week, she is doing a survey. So here are my answers, and I hope you hop on and post your own in your blog!

1. Favorite website
This is a hard one. I love going to thenest.com and a message board I am on. Facebook is on ALL DAY on my computer (even if I am not at it). Then there is people.com for my gossip.

2. Favorite color
Pinks.. All different shades of pink. I hated pink growing up, but have realized as an adult that there is SO MUCH you can do with it.

3. Facebook? {Post a link or share your name if you want some new Facebook friends!}
Im not much on putting my whole name out here, but if you are really interested let me know and I'll pass it along!

4. Favorite Christmas song?
The 12 Pains of Christmas. I used to hear this song so much living in Maine. I hope I can hear it in AZ as well. If you want to go with the classics though, I would say that I love Silver Bells...

5. Christmas tree: Real or fake?
As much as I love the smell of a real tree, a fake one is so much easier so that is what we've had for the last 4 years.

6. Hottest celebrity?
I LOVE David Boreanaz.. I mean, what is not to love about him?
DAVID BOREANEZ Pictures, Images and Photos


7. Favorite restaurant?
For chain restaurants, i love TGI Fridays and the Olive Garden. I have not been to either since moving to AZ but hopefully soon. Then there is this little whole in the wall Chinese place in Tewksbury, MA called Longs that I love.

8. Favorite magazine?
People magazine is great. I also love Better Homes and Good Housekeeping. I love the recipes that come out of there.

9. Favorite thing to drink around the holidays?
Vodka? Lots of it :-) Haha! No really though... I dont get into the whole eggnog thing. My big splurge is coffee with peppermint creamer. Boring huh?

10. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story and The Santa Clause. I love both of them the same

So now it is your turn. Answer the questions and go back to Ambers blog to add your name to the roll, and hop around and read other answers.. Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. David Boreanaz is so in my top 10. Great list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten about the 12 pains of Christmas. I love that song too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like people.com, but LOVE TMZ.com for gossip. I have never heard the 12 pain of Christmas, I'll have to see if I can find it on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! That song the 12 pains of Christmas is a good one! I saw that you have 4 boys...I have 4 girls - 12, 6, 4, and 2!!

    ReplyDelete