Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~MckLinky Blog Hop~ Ask a Question

So, thanks to a new blog that I am following, ive decided to join in on the fun. MckLinky has a weekly blog hop where there is a theme / question asked every week and then other bloggers can hop from blog to blog reading your answers, and leaving you comments.

The Blog Hop theme for this Week is "ASK A QUESTION".

Ask your readers ANY question and invite them to leave a comment with their answer. ANY QUESTION.

So after giving it much thought (OK, probably not as much as I should have but enough to make it interesting) I've decided to ask myself, and also my readers :

~If you could know anything about the future, anything at all... What would you want to know?
I think that the only thing I'd really want to know is did I personally do a good enough job as a mother that my four boys grew into really great men. I'd want to know that the morals and beliefs that I taught them helped them along the way. If my kids turned out to be sad/depressed/crazy/arrogant/etc then I'd want to be able to have time to rethink the way I teach them things so that they could have the amazing life they so deserve...

Now what about you? If you could know anything about the future, anything at all... What would you want to know?



MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, great question. Let's see. Mine would probably be related to my kids too. Find out if they grew old being happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, that's a hard one to answer. Maybe the next set of winning lottery numbers? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you make me think here. But hey Surfie got it right why not right?? I like to know what will be the next winning lottery numbers!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit to your blog. You have the same background I do.

    If I could see into the future, I'd want to know how my kids turn out. Who they'll marry, how many kids they'll have, if they're happy. I just want to know that they'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete