Monday, November 23, 2009

Its Friend Makin Monday...

Yep, it's friend makin monday again! I love how Amber is willing to do this every week. It gives me something to blog about. So this week, Amber wants to know everything about Thanksgiving. How exciting.... So here we go..

1. Turkey or Ham?
Turkey.... Do people really eat Ham on Thanksgiving? For me that is a Christmas thing :-)

2. Favorite side dish?
Stuffing. My mom used to make the best stuffing ever! I miss having my mom here to make it for me.

3. Favorite dessert?
Warm apple pie with french Vanilla Ice Cream... or Brownies...

4. Black Friday: Are you going or not?
Not this year! I love getting crazy but im home in New England and have nobody to watch the boys.

5. If so, what's on the top of your list?
N/A

6. Going out of town or staying close to home?
Im out of town this year. We live in Phoenix but I am staying with my inlaws in MA for a few weeks.

7. Hosting or helping?
Helping.....

8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving.
The Parade in the morning. Then after dinner we all pile into the itty bitty living room and we watch a movie...

9. What do you do after dinner?
Oh, I already answered this but we watch a movie in the living room

10. What are you most thankful for this year?
Im thankful for the amazing friends i've met in Arizona that have helped make the transition a lot easier for our family...

So, tell me all about your Thanksgiving?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Stuffing is wonderful! I forgot about the famous Thanksgiving parade, would love to see it in person! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you don't want to take the boys out with you on Black Friday?! Haha.

    Stuffing is my favorite too. We don't have it enough!

    I hope you're having a good time home so far.

    ReplyDelete