Monday, November 9, 2009

Friend Makin Monday

It's that time of the week again! Wait, did I use that line the last time I joined in the Friend Makin Monday theme? Possibly? Who knows.... Well anyways, it is that time again. Today, Amber over at aefilkins asked

What are your favorite candles/scents?
Banana Nut Bread.... YUM!

Photobucket

Vanilla Pumpkin
Photobucket
Almond Cookie





Photobucket

Christmas Wish




Photobucket

and last but not least.... Cookies and Cream



Photobucket

So I think that you can see a pattern forming here as to the kind of scents that I personally enjoy. Anything soft and not to over powering. There are a few more that I love as well, but these were the first that came to mind. The list is much longer if she would have asked what DONT you like.

Now I ask of you, what is your favorite candle/scent?

4 comments:

  1. You and I are totally on the same candle sniffing page! I love all those scents but I didnt even know about Banana Nut Bread or Cookies and Cream. MMMMMM. Definitely have to check those out. Thanks for sharing!

    Katie
    www.sneakerteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the banana nut bread scent , but I often find the food ones smell off to me...maybe I am just too picky?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, I want that Almonda Vanilla. It sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are missing my fav Christmas Cookie:)

    ReplyDelete