Monday, October 26, 2009

Friend Makin Monday

Yes everyone, it is Monday again. It is killing me how fast these weeks are going by. Anyways, since it is Monday, it is Friend Makin Monday again. This week, Amber (aefilkins) asks "If life were a movie, which movie would you want to live in?"



Now, I've looked around at other people who take part in FMM and like many of the others, I couldnt come up with an easy answer. After giving it a bit of thought, I decided to go with

DAZED & CONFUSED Pictures, Images and Photos



I mean seriously... Who wouldn't want to live in the 70's with an amazing soundtrack? You'd get to listen to tunes like Slow Ride, by foghat Pictures, Images and Photos

Schools Out by the Amazing alice cooper Pictures, Images and Photos

and Tuesdays Gone by the one and only Lynyrd Skynyrd Pictures, Images and Photos



Not only is the soundtrack amazing, but the way these kids lived it up and didn't have a care in the world except for going to the Aerosmith Pictures, Images and Photos concert.



Now, would I be as much of a smoker as these kids? No, probably not.... but I love their attitudes, the close friendships that they all had and how much fun they had as a group! Oh, and I think i'd like to be David Wooderson's girlfriend. David Wooderson Pictures, Images and Photos She'd be a new roll in the movie. He would not have as much interest in Cynthia because he'd be too busy being focused on ME! hahah! I mean come on, who would not want to play Matthew McConaughey's girlfriend??

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I feel like I do lived in a life of being Dazed and Confused! Lol.

    Come visit - I am giving you a super awesome, life-changing blog award :-)

    ReplyDelete