Monday, October 19, 2009

Friend Makin Monday

Yes, it is that time again where Amber (aefilkins) does her weekly friend makin monday. Today, her question is : What makes you happy?

I suppose there are a TON of different ways I could answer this question. I mean, sleeping in makes me happy, pedicures, chocolate, etc. etc. etc. But honestly, those are just things that temporarily make me happy. After giving it about 2 seconds thought, I decided that these things make me happy.

1. My husband
Photobucket
2. My amazing little boys; Chad, Kaleb, Christian and William
Photobucket
3. My wonderful family
Photobucket
Photobucket
4. My BEST friends
Photobucket

Some of you might think that this is a pretty lame list, but honestly... they are the only things constant in my life. There are some days that someone in my family, or my husband or one of my friends might make me mad, but they are ALWAYS there for me...

So that is my list..... Now I ask the question of you... What makes YOU happy?

2 comments:

  1. Things that make me happy: snuggling with my husband, my family, fall weather (wish we had it more!), and home cookin'!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm things that make me happy: seeing my husband in the morning and when I walk through the door, my puppy, seeing my family (which I don't get to see enough now), talking to my few good friends when we are both free, having a job...oh man, I could keep going. lol But that's the jist of my list.

    ReplyDelete