Monday, September 28, 2009

Friend Making Monday

While looking at my friend Beth's blog , I noticed that she has follows this blog. Being new to this whole blogging thing, I am always trying to think of ways to stay "updated" and not so lame. To get back to my point, I noticed that Beth decided to join in the Friend Making Monday fun. This week's theme is favorite things... Hey, that is something I can do. So here are a few of my favorite things...


1. My Boys


2. My Husband (well, most of the time)

Photobucket
3. Margaritas.. always Margaritas

Photobucket
4. My family, as crazy as they are

Photobucket
5. My Friends

477x324 chocolate, chocolate & more chocolate Pictures, Images and Photos
6. Chocolate

Laptop. Pictures, Images and Photos
7. My PINK Laptop Computer

house Pictures, Images and Photos
8. House

myspace Pictures, Images and Photos
9. COACH

tgi Pictures, Images and Photos
10. TGI Fridays

Now, these are in no way in any particular order... Well, except for maybe 1 and 2. Those are always going to be pretty close to the top. Now tell me, what are your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment