Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello Blog... It's been a while (Tag my friends, you are IT)

Where has the time been going? I mean really? It seems that with every day that passes, time goes faster and faster. I spent the weekend looking at William wondering where 20 months has gone. It seems like just yesterday I was having NST and BPP done on the little guy. And now he is doing some sort of magic balancing act on my leg (Ouch might I add).

Then I start thinking where did the last almost 13 years go. Yep, that is how old my oldest will be in July. 13. Not even a little boy or a kid anymore. A teenager who is turning into my little brother. Boy, does he have an attitude. I swear, I was NEVER this way when I was a kid.. So yeah, time has been flying and I've been neglecting my venting outlet. I should really get back on that.

So, my friend Mrs. Magoo tagged me in her blog. This seemed like a fun little thing to do while the kids nap. So here goes nothing. The rules are easy; Write down the following and then snap a picture of it and post it up! Simple right? Here is my task (and maybe even yours)...

1. Name / Blog name
2. Right handed, Left handed or Both
3. Favorite letters to write
4. Least favorite letter to write
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
6. Write in CAPS
-CRAB
-HUMOR
-KALEIDOSCOPE
-PAJAMAS
-GAZILLION
7. Favorite song lyrics
8. Tag 7 people
9. Any special note or drawing

So here you go!!!
Photobucket


Oh and as far as who I am going to tag.. Well, here you go :-)
Vanessa, Shelly, Jenn, Kristyn, Stacy, Julie, and Court!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Blog Award for you on my blog!

    http://chapters-of-me.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-very-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete