Friday, March 26, 2010

It's 5 question Friday

So today is Friday. Funny how that works. I mean it seems like you wake up on Monday and you are wishing it was Friday and next thing you know it is here. Sometimes the weeks go by slow, but for the last month, they've been flying. I've been dreading Monday mornings for some time now. I am actually a big fan of Wednesday at 5pm, haha!

Anyways, today is 5 Question Friday over at My Little Life! Go check it out, read the rules and play along. Don't forget to link back so others can read your answers too!

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Of course I did!!! I am an excellent driver. Haha! Ok, in the DMV's defense, I had this little old lady who was testing me and she was so easy. I could have driven 90 on a back road and she would have passed me... :-)

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
So I was a Freshman in highschool. I NEVER EVER wore skirts.. EVER! Well, the one day I decided to wear one I fell down the stairs.. Right in front of the Football Captain who I happened to be in love with... *sigh*.. yeah, that was bad...
fall down stairs Pictures, Images and Photos


3. What TV show would you like to be on-Oprah, Biggest Loser or What Not To Wear?
I'd start here and ge my big fat butt into a skinnier jean,
The Biggest Loser Pictures, Images and Photos
and then i'd apply for this
What Not To Wear Pictures, Images and Photos
So my new skinny butt would actually look good! *sigh* why cant life be that perfect, haha!

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
I'd get me one of these..
Boob Job Pictures, Images and Photos
and then I'd go do some of this..
Photobucket


5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
I love love love my Old Navy Jeans...
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love your answers! Your blog is too cute!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love The Flirt jeans from Old Navy and I recently tried the Diva love them even more!!!

    ReplyDelete