Thursday, December 16, 2010

Who I can tell my secrets too

Day 2 of the 31 day photo challenge wants a picture of someone you have been the closest with the longest. This challenge was particularly hard for me because people have come and gone over the 363 months I've been on this earth. So I thought about it and narrowed it down to not one, but 5 people. All family members who I can go to for anything. We've all had our ups and downs between us but they are always here for me no matter what..

So lets start with these two.
Photobucket
My Aunt and Uncle. Isn't it odd that I don't have any pictures on my computer with me and them alone. I do have the group wedding picture but it did not come out as well as I had hoped so you get this!! Great picture huh?

The next picture is of me with my cousins (Joshua in the grey shirt, Jeremy in the black shirt) and my brother (Jim, on the far right with the vest on).
Photobucket
While I don't see or talk to them all the time they are the people I could go to for anything!!!

Ok, tomorrows challenge is a picture of the cast from my favorite TV show... Woohoo!! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment