Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Here I am...

So after seeing a few friends of mine take part I decided hey, why not. I think (and hope) I can keep up with 31 days of photos. Like the story of my life huh?

So day 1 wants a picture of me with 10 random facts. Hmmmm 10 things that are random about me. I think I can come up with a list like that... But first off

Photobucket
Yep, that is me. WHO does that in their wedding dress??? Ok now for a more serious picture..

Photobucket
Eh, who am I kidding. I have no serious pictures of me by myself so I guess these will have to do for now. Lets get on with the 10 facts about me...

1. I am a glass half full kind of girl
2. I am over Christmas already and it is only the 15th. Seriously... Can it be January 2nd yet?
3. I can count on 2 and a half hands how many friends I have and of those two hands, I can narrow it down to half of one hand how many of them I could tell anything in the world to.
4. I don't think eggplant is half as good as most people say it is. I could do with out eating it again in the rest of my life time.
5. I have 4 kids (which if you've been reading you know already). They are all boys and part of me wishes one of them was a girl. But 99% of the time even if I could go back and make one a girl, I wouldn't do it. Boys are SO MUCH EASIER.
6. I hate skirts / dresses. I can really count on one hand how many times I wore them since I was 8. Sad huh? I guess maybe I was better off with boys haha! I wouldn't know what to do with a little girl.
7. I hate dishes being dirty IN my sink. Like, if they are on the counter it doesn't bug me as much. If they are in the sink, I HAVE to wash them that very second. I've been late for many appointments because I would go to grab will some water and see dishes in the sink. OCD much?
8. Finding Nemo is my favorite Disney Movie
9. I only eat natural casing hotdogs. I will not go near any of those store bought cheapey hotdogs. They have to be the natural casings with the little knot at the end that snap when you bite into them or I will go with out...
10. I really don't worry about what other people think of me. I mean, everyone says that people do worry and it's only human but truthfully I don't care. I am who I am and if people don't like it, I don't stress about it. Life is to short for un-needed stress!

Ok, I guess those weren't really random (well, other then the hotdog one... that was kind of random) but I did what I could! Tomorrow I'll be posting a picture of and talking about the person I have been closest with longest... That should be a good one. Now I need to figure out who this is and if I have a picture with them :-)

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It's actually pretty fun, and not too difficult. I tend to schedule several posts in advance, so I only have to think about it a couple times a week. Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I hope you keep up chica. I wanted to do this but I havent started it.

    ReplyDelete