Monday, December 20, 2010

Memories...

OK, so don't shoot me. I already missed a day. How hard is it to just keep up on a 31 day challenge. Apparently, super hard haha! I guess from here on out I am just going to forewarn everyone that I might not make the Sunday posts. Football Sunday... I can't guarantee anything. Football Sunday is a holiday in our house.. for lots and lots of weeks haha!

So on with the show. Day 5 wanted a picture of my favorite memory. Again, you know me with just choosing one so I chose 2 (well really 5 but 3 of them, I do not have scanned pictures on the computer of).

So the first is a picture of my Mom and my ummm well her brother. This was taken the last night she was alive. She was always so silly. She was having a lot of fun with the whole family (cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers... you, name it). It was the night of my brothers birthday.. She passed away the next morning.
Photobucket

And my next favorite memory was the day each of my children were born. I wish I had pictures of all 4 boys but well, technology wasn't as cool then and digital cameras cost a million billion bucks so you'll have to deal with looking at Will and I about a half hour after he was born. He was so cute!!!
Photobucket

Stay tuned later today for Day 6 challenge.. A picture of the person I'd most like to change places with for a day. This will be fun!! Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment