Friday, March 12, 2010

TGI F'n F!!

So it's Friday! The week has been so very long. This was week 3 of watching Layla. She is such a cute little girl. But having a 8 month old and an 18 month old at the same time can be kind of trying. Especially when the 8 month old isnt crawling yet, but is almost there, so she whines and whines and whines, haha!

So this weekend should be good. We are going to get a new car! Woohoo! It's going to be nice to have at least one of our vehicles get more then 15 miles to the gallon... I'll update when we have the car and tell you what we chose. We are looking at the Dodge Caliber but we'll see what comes of it.

Also, it is 5 Question Friday. So hop on over here, read the rules and answer the questions. Then link back so others can read your answers and leave you lots of fun comments!!!

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
Way to much! My computer is up and running from about 830 until about 830. Now, I probably sit at it for 3-5 hours total, but facebook is ALWAYS logged on. If I walk by and see new comments, or messages, I'll stop to read them/respond. It's bad. I need to get a life. Wait, having four kids you would think I'd have one huh?

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
I will absolutely pay for their college up to a certain amount. This amount will vary between the kids as college will be cheaper when Chad goes, vs. the other boys. He is almost 5 years older then the next oldest. Kaleb and Christian are only 17 months apart so they will be pretty close in amounts, but then Will is 5 years younger then Christian so he'll probably get more. Hopefully whatever I don't cover (which will be a ton I am sure) they can get grants for. Fingers crossed!

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
A couple of them actually, but nothing to serious...

4. What is your favorite book?
I really really really enjoy the Harry Potter books. I also enjoy the Twilight books as well. I am not much into thing like "Gone with the wind".

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
YES!! It is a pet peeve of mine. Cant go to bed with the bed being a mess! My husband on the other hand would never make it... good thing I am around, haha!

Ok, so those are my answers. They aren't to deep but I had fun! Now, go link up and post your own!!! Comments are fun right??

1 comment:

  1. I love the Harry Potter books. I think one of the best things about having kids is getting to read all the great children's literature again. Charlotte's Web, Dr. Seuss etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete