Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Question Friday

So I haven't participated in a five question Friday in a LONG time so why not participate in one this week as I am trying to blog more anyways. The rules are pretty simple. Answer the questions and then go and link up with My Little Life.

Ready... Set.... Go...

1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
In my belly :-)

Haha, well not really. I don't really have any need to hide them right now. Once in a while sneaky fingers might get into them but mostly everyone leaves them alone. If they know that I bought something special or myself nobody goes near it. They just drool and surround me like a bunch of seagulls when I do open them up..haha

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
It's pretty clean. I am anal about that. I hate when cars smell bad and when they are dirty. Occasionally I will have some DVD cases or sweatshirts in the back seat. I do leave the mail on my front seat for a few days but it's not to bad. I think the thing I am the worst at is leaving straw wrappers from my Dunkin Donuts iced coffee in that little pocket thing that is on the door.. Yep, I am horrible at that. I NEED to get better..

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
NO!! And I have no excuse because I am a 5 hour drive from there. AND... my best friend lives there so I need to get on that. I think that I am going to go in May after we get our taxes. We are going to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary so what better way then a quick trip to Vegas :-)

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
Cold room, warm snuggly blanket. There is no better feeling then being cold then that little spark of heat you get when throwing that warm blanket on top of you. It's amazing! I love it! Plus, a warm room tends to make me uncomfortable..

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
This question is totally going to jinx me, I can tell. I've (*knock on wood*) never had an issue with planes / flying. All of my flights have been pretty good thankfully and we've flown a lot. I think the biggest issue I'd ever had was when I had to get patted down because my son's sippy cup went through a broken scan thingy so they were required to pat me down even though they knew the scanner was broken.. That was uncomfortable.. haha.

Ok, so that's it for this week.. Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment