Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 1 Update and in other news...

Sorry for the delayed blog. My oldest son flew back to Maine today until the end of July so I had a Ton to do before he left. I just finished this morning about 15 minutes before he left. *sigh* The joys of being me.

So anyways, this weeks weight loss goal was OK. Not what I was hoping for but since I am still getting used to things I'll take it. This weeks weight loss was a total of 3.8 lbs. YAY ME! That was all on only a diet change. I know it was probably a water weight thing but I'll still take it. I am hoping to lose even more for this coming weigh in (on Thursday). I know that it wont be long before I get down to only 1lb a week so I am trying to do as much as I can now.

I am looking for more WW friendly recipes, so if you have any, please feel free to pass them along to me. I found 5 new ones for this weeks meal plan. But next week is a total loss. I am trying to make the most of our points so ideas are always appreciated.

So back to my oldest son Chad. He left today to go to his fathers house. This whole split family thing is for the birds. It is going to be a quiet summer here with out him. Will is already confused as to where Cha-Cha went. We will see him in the beginning / middle of July though as we are flying east for a week to spend time with family and my niece! How I miss my niece so much.

This coming weekend is a long weekend so we are looking to take a road trip for a few nights. Not sure where we want to go. We're thinking of being "tourists" and heading down to Tombstone. We've been north, but we have yet to go south. It is something that I will research this week. We have friends on the Army base down south so we may stay with them. Not sure yet. We had told them that we would go for Memorial Day weekend a long time ago and they brought it up to us tonight. I made other plans to go to dinner at Shannon's house so the BFF's can hang out but now I don't know. Guess I need to figure it out very quickly.

OK, that is it for now. Oh wait.. I got my Viva Los 1070 shirt yesterday! I love it!

Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment