Friday, June 3, 2011

5 Q Friday....

So I have not done one of these for a LONG LONG time so I said what the heck.. why not? Here are the questions and my answers... If you have not done a 5Q Friday before check out THIS post, read the rules and play along :-)

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
Well I already have a pool (Check out THIS post), so I would take the money and do better landscaping for my back yard...

2. Death penalty, yay or nay?
For the most part, YAY! I think that it depends on the crime to be truthful. Though sometimes, I think the death penalty is the easy way out for a lot of criminals and personally, I wish there was another form of torture that could make their lives miserable with out costing the tax payers all kinds of money... I could go on and on...

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
Hmmmmmm his diaper? Seriously though, they've all been pretty good. This one time my second youngest got into a TON of baby powder while playing in his room. When i was at work one time my husband sent me a picture of the baby with cornstarch all over himself haha... that was kind of funny...

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
Holy Crap, I am ashamed to admit this but I haven't been to the dentist since I was 18... Bad right??? I really need to get on that...

And here is where I am going to EDIT this blog to add that my kids are on a regular dental schedule. They all go every 6 months! I am very very anal about that.. it's just myself I slack on. And I don't even have an excuse. I don't mind the dentist.. I just don't do it. Go figure!

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
I love the white tigers... they are beautiful....

Ok, so those are my answers... Now let me know if you play along and I'll go read yours as well!! Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Momma V. Hopping by from 5QF. How nice to have your own pool. It's still on my wish list.

    You are way too young to be having 4 kids already! And 4 boys, at that! My hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete