Monday, August 31, 2009

Dentist appointment and Margaritas



So today was an eventful day.. I say that and it is only 11:15 A.M. Chad had a dentist appointment this morning. Based off the report, his canine teeth have issues. The poor kid has not lost his baby ones yet, but his adult ones are growing in SUPER weird. So he has to go back next week and have his baby teeth extracted in order to HOPEFULLY save his adult canine's from killing his other teeth. Oh the joy. Try explaining to a 12 year old that he has to have his teeth "wiggled out". *Shakes head*

In other news... Guess where I am going tonight? Guess... Guess..
Yes, pictures say it all. I am going to Margaritaville tonight for a much needed drink with some pretty cool ladies. Jimmy Buffet watch out. When I start sipping a fruity 'rita the real CRAZY mom comes out! Poor Carl. Doesnt know what he is in for tonight. I think that Margaritaville HAS to be the best place on earth.. Well, maybe not the BEST place, but pretty darn close.




Ok, so I guess that is it for now. I am going to see a man about a horse today (or a dude about a pool.. but how is that in any way random???). I'll be sure to post tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment