Friday, February 10, 2012

5 Question Friday - Already....

So in just a little bit I am going to do my 2 weeks ago challenge - my friends, but for now I am going to participate in 5 Question Friday. The rules are simple, answer the questions, then link back up to My Little Life and hopefully you'll gain yourself some new followers ;-)

Ready..... GO!

1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?
Hahahaha ummm not often enough, bless my husbands heart ;-) No really though, maybe once every week and a half to two weeks. So it doesn't get to horrible. Most of the time..

2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?
If I even do a card, it is mostly funny. We don't really celebrate valentines day here. I think it's a Hallmark Holiday and everything is over priced and mostly sucky. I'd rather my husband show me the love on a random day. Not a day that Hallmark tells him too.. Just sayin'

3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
Swimming in my pool :-) Seriously, here in AZ it's hot enough to swim in the pool in Spring. I think we have 2 seasons... Summer and ummm not quite summer yet? Oh and we are going to Hawaii in May. It's technically still spring at that point, right?

4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
Ummm sending the husband to work, and the kid to pre-school and chilling with Days of Our Lives, and a pint of Ben & Jerrys :-)

5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
Spend Spend Spend. We are lucky in the sense that my husband gets a bonus as well, so the taxes have been spent the last few years. We're paying for our Hawaii trip with it this year. So his bonus will pay for house things and the rest into savings...

See, now that wasn't so bad - was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment